About

Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Dawn Eyes Cosmetics - Halloween




I recently won a contest from Dawn Eyes Cosmetics - for 10 samples.  I love her products, so this thrilled me. I ordered 10 additional samples and one LE Halloween color to help with my costume.  I plan to be Little Red Riding Hood.

Vampire Tears is absolutely perfect for my needs.  I wanted to get it swatched right away, her LE collection will be gone on 11/01/11.  Samples for this collection are only .75 and a full size 5gr shadow, $4.00 - no shipping!  In addition, she included a free LE sample of Candy Corn.  I had a hard time swatching Candy Corn.  It came out like a cameo pink with the glitter not holding up.  This could be due to my inexperience swatching very glittery shades.  At any rate, enjoy Vampire Tears.

I searched around to find a color that accurately describes Vampire Tears, the only one that I think is a good match is a very dark raspberry with holographic glitter. I had a good time with  the pictures.





This shade is really super sparkly,  which is very difficult to catch on camera.  The biggest concentration of glitter was when I foiled it.  Swatch on the right.

0 comments:

Post a Comment