About

Pages

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Dawn Eyes Cosmetics Valentine's Collection




Earlier this month, I picked up the DEC Valentine's Collection.  Sweetness & Light, Red Red Rose, Mi Amore, Be Mine and Candy Kisses.  These shadows aren't show stoppers for me.  Don't get me wrong, these are very nice, well pigmented shades - but none knocked my socks off.

Sweetness & Light is a pinkish duochrome with some glitter.  It can fool you at first, thinking it's a baby pink with sparklies - but that magenta shift is very pretty.  Red Red Rose is a really nice shade of red, it reminds me of exactly that, a red rose.  Mi Amore, Be Mine and Candy Kisses are sparkly but more opaque than I like.  I feel that this collection definitely has a "chromish" feel to it.  You can't go wrong with her shadows, good product - just the colors didn't move me this time.



Individual pictures are swatched over bare skin.  The group photo swatched with water.









0 comments:

Post a Comment