About

Pages

Friday, December 2, 2011

Dawn Eyes Cosmetics - Swatches

I satisfied my craving for DEC by ordering some samples and a full size of Peacock Teal II. These shadows did not disappoint.  You can see the swatch of Peacock Teal II here.


Pine Plus - The same classic green as Pine but bursting with green sparkle.
SMR - My version of AL Angels Suzanne Marie Rose, a metallic golden beige bedecked with green and pink sparks and a healthy dose of holographic glitter! Suzanne Marie Rose is my Mother.
Close to Coral - This hard to classify shade has a light brownish base but is loaded with so much pink sparkle that it turns out…close to coral.
Purple Velvet - This dark purple-black absolutely blazes with purple, violet, and blue sparkle! Photography simply can't do it justice. 


Playoff White - A pearly white with pink and gold sparks!
Late Fall - A medium dark brown with a touch of russet, glimmering with green, blue, and especially violet sparks.
Treasure Chest - Very pale mauvy beige loaded with pink and copper sparkle.
Pain in the Pink - Pretty light pink dancing with golden sparkle and a hint of pink shimmer.


Peach Bubbly - A pale pearly peach twinkling with silver sparks.
Verdant Dark Brown - A deep brown with a slight burgundy undertone and gleaming with blue, green, and golden sparks.
Orange Sherbet - A bright flashy orange loaded with gold sparkle.


Purple Velvet is pretty neat.  I took a blurred shot so you could see the sparkles in it.  This reminds me of an Elvis black velvet painting!

I really like all of the shades. My absolute favorite is Treasure Chest. I also like Close to Coral, SMR and Playoff White.  I'm always looking for shades that are perfect for an Ohio State fan and this one fits the bill. 

Do you own any DEC shadows?  Which are your favorites?

0 comments:

Post a Comment